Thursday, July 30, 2009

How we came about..

Battered from my own life I decided to venture into the unknown- reckless..and hopeless.. vengeful, and in a self destructing mode RECKLESS because I felt like I had nothing to lose... HOPELESS because nothing in my life seemed to be going my way so I lost all hope that it’ll ever get better. VENGEFUL to the people who I thought had cheated me out of my life and in a SELF-DESTRUCTIVE mode as I felt that no one cared and I felt dispensable.

So I embarked on this journey into an unknown and the dark side of the cyber world. I travelled and travelled & I came across all kinds of people.. All of these people had their own reasons to be there. Some were there for fun, some for the experience, some were there because they too bored in their real lives, and some were too shy in their real lives. But there was something that all of them had in common. These so called fake profiles had nothing fake in them.. Although masked, the masked they wore showed their real faces..

We live in a strange world, really. We walk around all day everyday carrying the burden of the mask that we are sooo itching to get rid of; given a chance… we’d drop the pretenses in no time in anonymity. So these profiles provided these people the opportunity to drop their pretenses and be themselves….

Hopping and skipping from one online fling to another I bumped into him..and it changed me and my life forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment