Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Do Not Want You

I do not want to make love to you
I do not desire that magnificent body
I do not seek the love-ripe lips
I do not lust for those heavy-sweet breasts
I do not hunger for that honey-dark cunt
I do not dream to be bound by those lithe legs
I do not yearn to fill my palms with delectable flesh
I do not thirst to taste you
I do not crave to fill my senses with your maddening woman scent

I seek you in adoration
I want you in my soul
I want you inside of me
I want to sense you in my blood
I want to hold you in each pulse
I want to bind you into my marrows
I want to feel your electric mind
Dance through my nerves
Thrill my cells
I want you and me
To become us
Us dancing to the starsongs
And be one single throbbing pulse
In the ancient heart of this Earth.

Come to me my love
Come to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment